Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ALL THINGS ELECTRONIC, COMPUTERS TO I PHONES, WHAT IS NEXT...




Dad, I have to have this LG Lotus, cuz all my friends cells are more advanced than mine...




Daddy, Princess needs a slider for texting, Daddy all my girlfriends have them, I am the only one that doesn't...

Honey, It has been over a year and I need to get GPS, web browsing, capabilities, in Purple, my significant other has spoken, Birthday and Valentines is here at once..



I still have a basic cell, it of all things, calls people, I can text with some effort and take pictures if I choose, can't do anything with them, but I can take them. For $80.00 more I can get the adapter to interface with my computer, so I can upload them into my computer, WEEEEEE..

Okay, a decision is made, we partially upgrade, son gets his, as does the wife, daughter and I will have to wait till January of next year to get what we want without paying out the nose.



Son is dancing, wife is calling her friends and my daughter tells me she hates me and that I am the worst father in the world. Dad of course has the most antiquated cell in the house. What is wrong with this picture.

These are the tough decisions facing fathers around the country, money is tight, so not everyone can be happy. Sprint had a deal on LG lotus cell phones, colors were what was needed by all concerned and the functions fit the wants and desires.




After trying to get them at the local sprint store I went online and got them for free, where the Sprint store was going to charge me $60.00 a piece, cuz according to them they couldn't match the online offers. Sprint, way to stick it to your, local rep's. Feel the love... Phones arrived overnight, free delivery, a real bargain, an extended 2 yr agreement, all is cool.

Accept for the daughter, I am still hated and the worst father on earth, and she will never be able to look her friends in the face, cuz of her cell status. But I know next January when she gets the updated, state of the art phone, all will be well and I will be loved once again.

The trials and tribulations of Fatherhood in this day and age...

Wireless from AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

For our monthly flyer and monthly drawing please leave your info:

Name:
Email Address:

Make Money while you Tweet...

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

About Me

My photo
Napoleon, Michigan, United States
Quatro"s blogs meld Retail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Medical Informational avenues, for it visitors. I am relatively new at this and I am learning and expanding. Bookmark me so you can stop by again real soon and see whats new...